Last Town Last Town

FARMER SPAMMM!!!! XD

The Blind Swordsman The Blind Swordsman

archers are very hard

EMIT EMIT

boss killer medal didn't work. got boss slayer but no boss killer

Crystal Story II Crystal Story II

great game but there is a problem.
all you need to do is to get one a very fast thief and let the person use haste on everyone, and than you are basically unstoppable.

Spanthera Spanthera

I love the sound the civilian makes when I "accidently" killed him

Metal Girl Blazer Metal Girl Blazer

for those of you who is gonna play this game, beware that
1.the fighting is extremely repetitive.
2.horrible AI opponents.
3.your character can jump but there is no jump attack, and she jumps so low that most of enemy's attack will reach her anyways and therefore stunning she in midair.
4.lot of bugs in this game, such as getting hit by an attack that you just dodged a few seconds ago.
5.enemy can punch and attack slightly faster than you, this is not a problem until you get cornered from both side.
6.enemies also have instant grab and median range attacks, while you can only hit from close range
7.since enemy grab is instant, another enemy can immediately grab you after you have just freed yourself. therefore, if you are not a pro, this will be a very bad problem.
8.the speed of your attack depends on the response time of your pc, if your pc is slow, well...., it's gonna take a while for your to kill even one enemy (btw lvl1 requires you to kill 50)
9.last but not least, there are only 2 types of enemy and you have to kill 50, 100, and 200 of them. this is kinda like the first point I have mentioned but to be honest I got bored after killing just 20 of them and I just did the rest for the medal (it wasn't worth it)

anyways I give it a 1 star because it's a game and it has medals

Loot Hero Loot Hero

at some point of the game the minions become so strong that they are stronger than the boss. Took me several tries to ram though a couple of minions and only 1 hit for the boss

Final Slam 2 Final Slam 2

to get the 50pts medal use kumiko shiba and just spam jump kick and down kick :)
+ this if you think it's useful

Loot Clicker Loot Clicker

my team has too much old ppl

GARDINI GARDINI

4 star for overall gameplay

-1 star for all sorts of glitches include:
1.freezing upon entering the boss
2.unable to upgrade
3.needs debuging

rhys510 responds:

Iv just updated the file - the only known bug now is the dash freeze
the game might take a while to update though :s

- thanks :D